Processing your personal data correctly is very important to us.
This page tells you more about the processing of your personal data. We only process personal data if this is necessary and in compliance with the privacy laws and regulations.
This is the Privacy Notice of Leiden Bio Science Park Projects. LBSP Projects respects the privacy of all our business associates and users of our website: www.lbspprojects.nl. By using our services, you provide us with certain data, which may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that have been provided directly to us by you, or that have clearly been provided to us in order to be processed. We ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially.
Depending on the purposes, we use the following data:
- Name and company details (name and addresses);
- Job title;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address.
LBSP Projects uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Offering and/or improving our events;
- Marketing and promotion via the website of LBSP Projects, social media or other publication channels;
- Providing information about current developments, products and services (including our newsletter), in order to inform you about LBSP Projects news, events and services.
We will not use personal data for any purpose other than that for which they were provided, unless we have obtained your consent and/or we have a legal obligation to do so.
Processing the data
All personal data are processed on one of the following grounds:
- Consent of the person concerned;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of LBSP Projects.
When data are processed on the basis of consent, you are free to withdraw your consent.
Your personal data will in principle only be used by LBSP Projects. We may occasionally also share this information with interested third parties for marketing purposes.
We keep a record of our website statistics, but they remain anonymous at all times.
Security and storage
We take security measures to reduce misuse of unauthorised access to personal data. The period for which the personal data are stored is limited to what is necessary for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice, unless we have a legal obligation to extend this period.
Right to access, rectification or erasure
You have the right to access your personal data, and to have the data rectified or erased, at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This Privacy Notice can be modified without prior notice if changes take place in the business activities of LBSP Projects. We therefore recommend that you consult this Privacy Notice regularly. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.